What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
The ultimate guide to the world of Excel
- With a monthly budget planner, designed to help planning your monthly spending
- Ideal for planning monthly expenses in line with projected income
- Ideal for monthly and yearly budget and expense tracking
- Helps to get closer look at your week-to-week expenses
- Contains categories for a single person
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Spreadsheet123 scores 72.05/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.spreadsheet123.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $24.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: spreadsheet123.com you’ll also be taken through to spreadsheet123.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)